[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Gryphonheart AddOns - View topic - Gryphonheart Groups
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:08 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Gryphonheart Groups 

Realm Name:
Sooo, any way of fixing that? or is this project even on the to do list at all anymore?

Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:05 pm

Realm Name:
It's not off the list. There have been a few updates done on our repository. However all of us on the dev team are very busy with our jobs and school. Things are moving a bit slow on side projects other than GHI itself. If you are really interested in GHG and can script or want ot learn, we'd love some more hands on the team.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:51 pm

Realm Name:
I do wish to learn lua, but the best I can do right now is basic HTML XD and if you don't have time to do the work yourselves, I highly doubt you'd have the time to teach someone how to do it for themselves. No intention of rudeness there, just the truth.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:17 pm
Site Admin

Realm Region: Europe
Realm Name:
I got the channels fixed and improved yesterday. They chat channel slash command is now shown on the info page and it can be changed in the settings.

I expect that we will release the changes relatively soon, but it needs to be done next time GHI releases, as we have a bug with import/export that we need to get fixed. I will continue to work on some of the other features mentioned in the feature list meanwhile.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:04 pm

Realm Name:
I understand y'all are busy, I'm happy waiting patiently. Thank you so much for working on this when you can. It's very exciting and if it becomes widely used I could see it becoming a fantastic tool for RP.

Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:18 pm
Profile WWW

Realm Name:
I am going to test the GHG addon with a relatively large bunch of players and see how it works.

Otherwise, so far I have experienced problems when creating a group, it randomly disappears from the interface and only fixes itself once i close and open the interface again. Also, the buttons to change rank properties stops to work if another rank or button in the interface has been used. I will try test it in the large scale and see for other problems that might occur, otherwise looking forward to seeing updates!

Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:13 am
Site Admin

Realm Name:

Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:35 am

Realm Name:
Hello again, I have decided to go forth and hope for some interest in both testing the Gryphonheart Groups Addon and make use of it!

I will try come with feedback and suggestions as I see how the interest and our experience with the addon develops.

Here is the thread in the case the feedback there may be helpful or if you want to see how it goes:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic ... 2?page=1#0

Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:40 pm
Site Admin

Realm Name:
Thanks a lot Rossmore. It is nice to get this tested. I hope to be able to get the next version out very soon so that you guys can get to the next level in testing.

Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:14 am

Realm Name:

Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:27 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next