[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Gryphonheart AddOns - View topic - A fools error
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 A fools error 

Realm Region: Europe
Realm Name:
Hi i have made a lot of simple items with GHI and i have come upon something that has really ruined my day thought it was my own fault i hope it could be made impossible or that there is some way for me to retrive my item.

I made a bag with the simple wizard and it has a buff that opens it and puts up a buff telling people i have a pouch on my character.
I placed all the items i have made that i use icly into the bag and by mistake put the bag in the bag also... so now when i open my normal ghi bag the selfmade bag/buff and all the items it contained is gone.

can i get them back?

or at least get it made impossible to place a bag in itself for others hehe

Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:22 am

Realm Name:
I don't know if it's possible to get your items back, but to prevent it from happening again, you might consider backing up your items... Either by exporting them or by backing up your SavedVariables folder in

World Of Warcraft\WTF\Account\(YourAccountName)\(YourRealmName)\(YourCharacterName)\SavedVariables

I think you only need to save GHI.lua, but saving the whole folder backs up all your saved information for your add-ons, like profiles and other things that you have typed in.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Realm Name:
Thank you

Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:04 pm

Realm Name:
Are you getting any lua errors? I mean like everything is gone?

Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:36 pm

Realm Name:
No i think it is all still there but as i cant open the container i cant get to them

Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:32 pm

Realm Name:
YAY got everything back as i had exported the bag/buff i tried to imp that again thinking well everything in the bag was lost but no everything was there XD

Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:46 pm

Realm Name:
Yay ^^

Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:51 pm

Realm Name:
good, and just as a note..we should have a implemented soon in the next update so we can't put a bag in itself and cuase theses paradoxes again or i think we do.>.>

Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:41 pm
Site Admin

Realm Name:

Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:40 am

Realm Name:
But I want a Bag of Holding!

Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]