[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Gryphonheart AddOns - View topic - Musical errors
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Musical errors 

Realm Name:
So I've been loving to use GHI as a sort of way to set the stage and play music for certain events. However I've found that recently some files seem to not play whiles others still do and it's sort of strange.

For example I was trying to get pirate tavern music to play but that would not work, however a bit of goblin music I had was functioning just fine. Though I made that item before the patch.

Even stranger is that when I go to make an item, I am able to get the music for the items that do work to play, however the music I wanted to try to use would not work in menu either. The same goes for many files in the music selection it seems.

It seems only the music I used in items before the patch work right now. Or perhaps it is another issue entirely.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:16 am

Realm Name:
what are the sound files that were breaking for you? It reports the sound path when you select it from the menu, we updated the sound list with this recent patch.

Also did you have the items set up to play as ranged sounds?

Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:34 am

Realm Name:
It seems to be anything I try to play that I haven't used in an already existing item.

For example I was trying to call on
Music/ZoneMusic/ TavernPirateRA/ PirateTaver1A

and I can't even play it in the sample thing. This might be some sort of conflict with something but I haven't had it before. I'll try disabling things later with it and let you know if I find something there.

And yes these were sounds for a range of 15, but I find it odd they wont even work if I try to play them by making a simple item and just clicking the play button to hear them before I select them.

EDIT: I just turned everything but GHI to turn off. I could play things like the darmoon carousel song, but going into sub menu's seems to not work. Any of the tavern songs would not play and even things like Sound\Music\Pandaria\MUS_50_Hozen_A_06.ogg would not work.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:03 am

Realm Name:
Hey there all, just wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing this issue. No one else seems to have responded, I've tried what I could aside from re installing.

Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:58 am

Realm Name:

Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:47 pm

Realm Name:
Yeah I had GHM on as well ( I should have specified: I only had the GHI required addons on)

And no that was not the only file that did not work, it seemed that certain short length sounds like emitter sounds (waterfalls, rain and so forth) would work, but a lot of the files in the Music pathway would not.

I also did try to do it without it being a range effect, but the thing is that these sounds don't just fail when I try to use an item, they fail even in the menu before the item has a range or anything.

I could try to make a simple item, choose music and try to sample it and nothing will play for a lot of sounds. However certain pieces of music seem to work. I have no idea why or how.

Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:36 pm

Realm Name:
yeah, and i think i know the issue just may be a bit to fix. Probaly its reading it as the wrong file extension.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:26 am

Realm Name:
Is there something I can do on my side or is this just something with the addon then?

Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:16 pm

Realm Name:
its with the addon, just a simple code line change. I might release a one file patch for it later.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Realm Name:
I saw you put up a file and GHI also updated.

I picked up the update and sounds work in menus!

However when I try to play them through the item or through the play button next to the already selected file (once you shut the menu that pops up to browse the music, where the play music button works) it seems sound does not come through. I tried a few music files to test it out and while they worked in the selection menu they did not work in the other menus or when I used the item.

I tested making a simple item, and the play button only works next to the path, however in other menus or submenus it seems to fail to call on the right path perhaps?

Do I need to also install the patch you posted on the site to get this to work or is the patch that was updated on curse enough?

Sorry for being such a pain in the neck with this

Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next