[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Gryphonheart AddOns - View topic - Gryphonheart Groups
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Gryphonheart Groups 
Site Admin

Realm Region: Europe
Realm Name:

Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:19 pm
Site Admin

Realm Name:

Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:28 pm
Site Admin

Realm Name:

Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:30 pm

Realm Name:
Is this ever going to see an update? I've got a roleplaying guild that could really use this functionality O.o

PS. is the group chat function in already? if so, how do I use it?

Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:44 am
Site Admin

Realm Name:
I might give it an update in the nearby future.

And yes, the group chat feature is there, but it is not yet easy to access. A chat name acronym is created based on your group name, so if your group is called "Stormwinds Peoples Front", then the chat will be /spf

The menu that displays this information and lets you change it, is just not made yet.

Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:43 am

Realm Name:
Except I made a group called "People's Trading Company" and the command /ptc doesn't work?

Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:14 pm

Realm Name:
Any response to my problem with chat? I'd really like this functionality for my guild O.o but it won't work if I can't get chat to work XD

Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:35 am
Site Admin

Realm Name:
If memory serves me well, then you can right click on a chat window and you should see the chat channel listed there.

Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:26 pm

Realm Name:
Not sure I quite follow? you mean in the chat settings? if so, it shows that there's a group chat, but the area where the name for the chat type should be is blank.

Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:30 pm

Realm Name:
I grabbed this addon again to see if I could get the chat command to work.

Crated "My Test Group".
Relogged/etc just to make sure everything sticks and registers.
Attempted to /mtg message.

Got the error you get when you're entering an invalid slash command.

So it seems slash commands aren't registering, at least not in my particular case.

Yes, there's a ghg feature in the chat rightclick>settings that shows various ghg things, like viewing the debug info.

The channels have no labels on them.

The two problems may or may not be related. Maybe there is a disconnect between group names and channel names, and that is why the command functions aren't registering.

Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:01 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next