[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Gryphonheart AddOns - View topic - Gryphonheart Groups
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Gryphonheart Groups 
Site Admin

Realm Region: Europe
Realm Name:
Thanks for the awesome testing and bug reporting Zan.

1) I have never been able to reproduce this, even though I have heard it reported by several people. Does this also occur to you when only using GHI, GHM, GHG and then no other addons?
2) Confirmed
3) Confirmed
4) Confirmed
5) Confirmed
6) Confirmed

I also hit the errors you gave me (or variants thereof).

I will look into fixing them.

Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:47 pm

Realm Name:

Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:11 pm
Profile WWW

Realm Name:
Hey there!

Having a few problems.

1. Unable to remove someone from the group (only tested on offline people).

2. Unable to change colour of the chat, nor the chat slash command.

So far, after today we hope to test with more than the three so far!

Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:57 pm

Realm Name:
I haven't toyed with this since the new patch, yet. I see that you have a changelog entry for the next test build posted.

Are you interested in reports on what might be broken from the new patch or should I just assume you've nippped any problems created with the new patch in the bud and wait for the next release to break things?

Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:33 pm
Profile WWW

Realm Name:
hes got to post that release out first, dunno when he will.

Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:46 pm

Realm Name:
So I've kinda borked it.

I run a guild with the intent of creating spinoff guilds with themes (Blood knight group, farstrider group, magisters group, reliquary group, holy group, death knight group, cenarion/argent/earthen ring group, a bandit group). GHG seems like a perfect for creating a network between members and allowing outsiders to join, so it doesn't matter what tag they have they can still talk to each other and have a visual who is online list.

So I start making ranks, turning most of my addons off so it will let me edit things:
I create ranks.
Guildname Lead
Guildname Officer
Guildname Member
Guildname2 Lead
Guildname2 Officer
Guildname2 Member
Guildname3 Lead
Guildname3 Officer
Guildname3 Member
Eventually I get to the point where creating new ranks don't show up and I need to close the window and possibly reload ui.

The goal is 30 ranks: A leader (in guild leader/officer), an officer (out of guild but still member with power, my main is a holy order member but has a diff guild tag, but he still can be approached for admin issues).
One for the main guild, one for each spinoff in the network, and one for general allies.

After a bit, I take a break, log in one of my other toons in the group, and my client hangs and crashes, or hangs for a long time every time I log in. This goes away with GHG turned off.

I don't know if its so many ranks that's breaking it, or the number of alts I've added to the list.

I also found that:
If I create group on acct 3, then use acct 2 to add all my toons from acct 3 since I can't add myself directly, it doesn't actually save that data. Acct 3 dudes are still missing.

So what file stores my group info so I can clean it out and try again to reproduce this?

Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:28 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Realm Name:
Thanks for the report Zan. I will try and stress test the version of GHG I am currently working on to see how it works in this situation.

Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:41 pm
Site Admin

Realm Name:
A new version of GHG have now been released for testing. See the main post for the link.

Sat May 03, 2014 10:51 am

Realm Name:
Might be known but the scrollbars not working as should and after updating something the admin panel become uninteractable. The uninteractable seems like a framestrata issue as i change the frame level by script and it work.

Fri May 16, 2014 1:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3